For Milwaukee 18V Battery 5.5Ah Replacement | M 18 Battery 4 PACK
- Battery Voltage: 18-Volt
- Battery Capacity: 5.5Ah
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Brand: VANON
- warranty: 1 Year
Replace Milwaukee System 18V Lithium Battery:
- 48-11-1852, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1890, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1820, 48-11-1811, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1820, 48-11-1822
- 48-11-1841, 48-59-181, 48-59-1850, 4932352071, 4932430063, C18B, Li18, M18, M18B, M18B2, M18B4, M18BX
Works with All Milwaukee System 18V Lithium Battery Cordlesss Power Tools:
- 2646-22CT, 2643-21CT, 2641-21CT, 2646-21CT, 2646-20, 2642-21CT, 2641-20, 2729-22, 2629-22, 2729-20, 2729-21, 2629-20, 2706-22, 2705-20, 2705-22
- 2704-20, 2787-22, 2702-20, 2701-20, 2656-22CT, 2707-22, 2708-22, 2607-22, 2603-22CT, 2601-21, 2615-20, 2602-22DC, 2606-20, 2604-22CT, 2706-20, 2704-22
- 2788-22, 2702-22CT, 2701-22CT, 2707-20, 2708-20, 2607-22CT, 2607-20, 2603-20, 2603-22, 2615-21CT, 2615-21, 2606-22CT, 2604-22, 2604-20
Works with All Milwaukee System 18V Lithium Battery Charger:
48-59-1812, 48-59-1808, 48-59-1806, , 48-59-1810.
!!!Do not work with Milwaukee charger 48-59-1807,12v-18FC
【Features】 : Via FCC, ROHS, CE Certified. No Memory Effect,not hot when charge. Tested by manufacturer to match OEM product.
【100% Compatibility】: REPLACEMENT BATTERY, NOT ORIGINAL. Fits current model tools and original charger.
【Higher Capacity】: Upgraded to higher capacity battery with higher quality cells for long-lasting performance. Higher capacity offering long-lasting performance and durability.
【Stable】: No Memory Effect, Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity . Top A grade NI-MH Battery Cells,Built-in protection against potential damage caused by overcharging, overheating and short-circuit protection.
【After Sale】:12 Months Limited maintenance period.24 hours service.
1.Using Battery Regularly: Battery life decreases with lack of use, so keep those tools in action!
2.Keep Battery Cool and Dry: Cordless tool batteries will last longer if stored in a dry, climate controlled dry area
3.Keep Battery Charged: Recharge cordless tool batteries as soon as you notice a decrease in power. Most batteries last longest if recharged when they reach 70% capacity.
4. Keep away from children.