Nickel battery maintenance
- When charging, the room temperature should be controlled between 10 ° C and 30 ° C. If the temperature is higher than 30 ° C, it is better to take cooling measures to avoid deformation due to overheating inside the battery; when the room temperature is below 5 ° C, it will cause insufficient charging. Affect the service life of the battery.
- After a period of use of the battery, due to different discharge levels and aging, there are more or less insufficient charging and performance degradation. In general, nickel-cadmium batteries can be charged after about 10 charge and discharge cycles Charge. The method is to extend the charging time to about twice the normal charging time. Specific examples are as follows: Charge the NP-1 battery with SONY's BC--1WA (B) charger. When the green light flashes, it is fast charging. When the green light stops flashing, the fast charging ends. The quick charging ends. When the drip charging time is extended, The drip charging time is the overcharge time, and the overcharge time is preferably 3-4 hours.
- The battery charging and discharging should be operated in strict accordance with the requirements and specifications, and avoid long-term overcharging, over-discharging or frequent insufficient charging. Incomplete discharge, long-term low current deep discharge or short circuit when the battery is used are important factors that cause the battery capacity to decrease and the life to shorten. In the long run, illegal operation will not only affect the use, but also affect the capacity and life of the battery.
- The battery charging process should be completed at one time. The power cannot be cut off halfway or the battery is in a high temperature state after the fast charging is completed, and the power is turned on again, so that the charger quickly charges the battery again, resulting in overcharging. In use, when the battery alarm indicator flashes, the battery should be replaced in time to avoid excessive battery discharge.
- The nickel-cadmium battery does not need to be charged and stored for a long time, but it must be discharged to the end voltage (camcorder battery warning light flashes) before being packaged and stored in the original packaging carton or wrapped in cloth or paper, and placed in dry 1. Store in a ventilated place.
- When the battery is left for a long time, it must be fully charged before use.
Lithium battery maintenance
- The lithium battery should be stored in a cool, dry and safe environment.
- Avoid placing lithium batteries close to heat sources, open flames, flammable and explosive gases and liquids, which may cause battery leakage, heat generation, smoke, fire and explosion.
- If the lithium battery needs to be stored for a long time (more than one month), it is recommended to charge it to 40% -60%. The storage time needs to supplement the battery for 1-2 hours per month.
- During the storage of lithium batteries, metal objects should be avoided to enter the battery box, which may cause the battery to leak, heat, smoke, fire and explosion.